Reactivate

David Gleich April 10, 2023

Hi, I was trying to login with my bitbucket account to access a new repository I've been invited to, but cannot login as my account has been de-activated. Can someone please reactivate my account dgleich?

I get this error when I try to login and access the new repository

We couldn’t log you in

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.

Thanks!

David

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2023

Hi @David Gleich and welcome to the community!

Your Bitbucket Cloud account was set to inactive, so I went ahead and reactivated it.

Please feel free to let me know if you are able to log in now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You will need to talk to your Bitbucket admins about this - it's only been deactivated from your Bitbucket (if it had been deactivated as an account in general, you would not be able to post here with it!)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events