Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding who gets email when adding keys

CSMitch May 17, 2021

I aded an access key to a repo in my company workspace last month. subsequently an email was sent to someone inside my company but outside of the developers group regarding the change. That person would not like to receive  these notifications. I have not been able to find the setting where this notification is defined. how can i audit/edit who gets these notifications. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hi @CSMitch ,

The notification emails when adding access keys to repos are sent to administrators of a workspace.

I'm afraid that it is not possible to select which administrators will receive these emails.

If you navigate to Workspace settings > User groups > select the Administrators user group > Edit, there is a setting

Receive notifications sent to workspace admins

If you disable that, no admin will receive notification emails when access keys are added to repos. This will also prevent though any other important emails from coming through, e.g. email notifications regarding repo transfer requests (if you transfer a repository from a different workspace to the one you are working on).

Another option would be for this user to disable email all Bitbucket notifications, from their avatar > Personal settings > Notifications > Disable. Please keep in mind though that this will prevent the user from receiving any Bitbucket notification emails, and not just the ones regarding access keys.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events