Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Python 3.7 pipeline build error

Lorenzo Lee November 3, 2019

Does anyone have any examples of a super simple Python 3.7 project built via serverless to AWS...

I have spent days trying everything to multiple fails..

The goal is a simple Python 3.7 lambda function

I can run serverless locally with no problems and push to Lambda.. here is my bitbucket pipelines file.

imagenode:11.13.0-alpine
pipelines:  branches:    master:      - step:          script:            - apk add python3            - npm install -g serverless            - serverless config credentials --stage prod --provider aws --key ${AWS_DEV_LAMBDA_KEY} --secret ${AWS_DEV_LAMBDA_SECRET}            - serverless deploy --stage prod

I keep getting 

" Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/venv/.Python'"

1 answer

0 votes
Oleksandr Kyrdan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2019

Hi @Lorenzo Lee ,

if you have created lambda on AWS with The Serverless Framework,
you could use the atlassian/serverless-deploy pipe in the bitbucket-pipelines.yml.

script:
  - pipe: atlassian/serverless-deploy:0.1.2
    variables:
      AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
      AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY

Also, we have a special pipe for AWS Cloud atlassian/aws-lambda-deploy.

Lorenzo Lee November 23, 2019

Really frustrating, I have spent hours and hours to no avail.. even a simple example what you put produces the same base error 

... Error -------------------------------------------------- Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/venv/.Python' For debugging logs, run again after setting the "SLS_DEBUG=*" environment variable.

I can run ls -la commands to see the venv directory and inside I can also search and see the .Python file but serverless says it cannot find it

Alexandru Patroi September 13, 2022

Do you find an answer ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events