Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase and licensing features

QMIC IT April 25, 2024

I will be very thankful if any one can clarify below ;

1) Can we convert our Bitbucket cloud academic license to premium cloud academic license?
2) What is the current storage limit if we are using Bitbucket cloud academic license, we have this currently ?
3) Can we create the groups & add projects into bitbucket work space same like gitlab?
4) IP whitelisting option is available on academic licensing or not?
5) Dedicated support option is available on academic licensing or not?
6) How I can have the complete comparison of different plans , with below  URL https://www.atlassian.com/software/bitbucket/pricing i am not getting the premium academic licensing features ?

7) How we can migrate Gitlab & SVN to bitbucket cloud with all projects and repos?

1 answer

1 vote
Mark C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2024

Hi @QMIC IT,

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

Please kindly see my answers below:

1. Unfortunately, there's no Premium academic license in Bitbucket Cloud, we only have the Premium plan.
  2. You currently have a repository size limit of 4 GB and 5 GB storage LFS.
  3. You can indeed create projects with permissions in Bitbucket Cloud.
  4. IP whitelisting is only available for Premium plans (not Academic license)
  5. There's no dedicated support for Academic licenses, but you can reach out here in the Community to ask for help.
  6. If you would like to know more about Bitbucket Cloud plans comparison with Academic license, you can reach out to our billing team by raising a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
  7. About migrating SVN repositories to Bitbucket Cloud, you will need to first convert SVN repos to Git and then import those Git repos to Bitbucket Cloud
    1. To convert SVN to Git, you can start here
    2. To import Git repositories to Bitbucket Cloud, you can use our importing tool

Regards,
Mark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events