Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull request to prod branch shows incorrect branches by default

Jim Glenn April 19, 2023

Screenshot 2023-04-19 at 4.46.20 PM.pngDoes anyone know of a way to make the pull request default to master -> prod branches in the pull request window? 

It always shows up backwards to me suggesting making a pull request from prod -> master even though there are no changes.

I tried to submit a request to support but it didn't help.  It used to work before the last changes they did the UI for pull request.

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2023

Hello @Jim Glenn ,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

I'm afraid you are being affected by a known bug in our platform where the branches are auto-filling backward in Pull-Requests when you have the main/master branch set as "Development" and the prod branch set as "Production". This bug is being tracked in the following ticket : 

I see you have already added your vote there and marked yourself as a watched, so you will be notified by email whenever there's any progress on that ticket. Please note that all bug fixes are implemented with this policy in mind. Unfortunately, we can't provide an ETA for when it will be fixed. The current workaround would be to manually select the branches during the PR creation.

Thank you, @Jim Glenn !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events