Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull request pipeline not running on specified branch

Jonathan Hutchison February 19, 2021

This pipeline config isn't working for PR's on the development branch. In fact pull-requests: '*' doesn't seem to work either, for what it's worth. Any thoughts?

image: node:alpine

definitions
:
steps:
- step: &build
name: Build
caches:
- node
script:
- yarn
- yarn build

pipelines:
branches:
development:
- step: *build

pull-requests:
development:
production:

1 answer

0 votes
ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2021

The YAML looks wrong to me. Perhaps the online validator can help: https://bitbucket-pipelines.prod.public.atl-paas.net/validator

Jonathan Hutchison February 21, 2021

No, that was just my poor formatting when pasting the yaml into the editor. (I've updated it now). Let's assume for the sake of discussion that the config is correct, which my tests have been.

ktomk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2021

Yes, lets do this. What do you mean it does not work? Lets assume it is not running for the pull-request against develop (the PR is to be merged against develop) but the pipeline is running when you push the develop branch, correct?

Jonathan Hutchison February 22, 2021

That is correct

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events