Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull request: accept single changes

JochenHerrmann
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 21, 2022

I wonder if this feature is possible in my bitbucket:

I would like to accept a single change and mark is as "accepted"

So when I review this file after a rework again I would quickly notice that this change has alredy been reviewed and accepted.

This would save me lot of time.

bitbucket_single_check.png

Going further it would be great to hide all accepted points, so you would only see your real issues.

Does anybody knows, if there exist such a functionality?

Bye Jochen

1 answer

0 votes
Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2022

If you can invert your thinking and mark what is not accepted, then you can actually add little task while reviewing the pull request:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/commenting-on-a-pull-request-1027119882.html

For example, if you see a change that you like, don't do anything. If you see a change that you don't like, add a little task. You will later be able to mark the problem resolved. Bitbucket shows you non-reviewed files in bold, reviewed-but-changed-since-the-last-review files in bold, files-with-existing-tasks with a little overlay icon, etc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events