hello, we are trying to utilizing Pull-Request features for code review process, what we want to accomplish is to:
1. developers made the code change and create Pull-request
2. reviewers will approve/un-approve the Pull-request
3. only after pull-request is approved, it will be allowed to be merged.
but as far as I understand, pull-request is loosely designed and have the following problem:
1. it allows observer to approve the code as participant
2. it allow contributor to merge the pull-request even before the code is approved
Can you help with the above issue? Thanks a lot!
Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot