hello, we are trying to utilizing Pull-Request features for code review process, what we want to accomplish is to:
1. developers made the code change and create Pull-request
2. reviewers will approve/un-approve the Pull-request
3. only after pull-request is approved, it will be allowed to be merged.
but as far as I understand, pull-request is loosely designed and have the following problem:
1. it allows observer to approve the code as participant
2. it allow contributor to merge the pull-request even before the code is approved
Can you help with the above issue? Thanks a lot!
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs