cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish NuGet packages with Bitbucket Pipelines to MyGet

Tony Arslan March 24, 2022

I am trying to publish .net package to MyGet

I see that the nupkg is successfully created:

Successfully created package '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/src/ProjectFolder/bin/Debug/MyName.1.0.0.nupkg'.

I use the following command to get the job done

- dotnet nuget push /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/src/ProjectFolder/bin/Debug/MyName.1.0.0.nupkg -k MY_KEY -s MY_URL

reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/core/tools/dotnet-nuget-push

I am getting the following error:

error: Could not find a part of the path '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/src/EAI.Okta.SDK/bin/Debug'.

What am I doing wrong? Please advise

I spend a whole day searching.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi Tony,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community! I'm Norbert from Bitbucket Cloud Support, it's nice to meet you! Also, welcome to the Atlassian Community :) 

Would it be possible for you to run it locally with the same setup as in Pipelines? You can run a build locally by following the steps mentioned in this documentation: Debug Pipelines locally with Docker - Atlassian Documentation

I am asking you to run this as running the same build locally with the same Docker image emulates the same environment, as you'd be running this build on Bitbucket Pipelines and I would like to see whether if your build is successful locally.

Please let us know how it goes, we're here to help :)

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events