Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with bitbucket Pipeline

Artur Chilingaryan October 19, 2022

Hello, could you help me please, PipeLine work unstable during the build step, might it be database connection unless yes, why does it work normal in the local, is it possible bitbucket and Postgres have an some connection trick, in my opinion problem depend on connection database, during which pipeline work continuously but never across next step

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 20, 2022

Hello @Artur Chilingaryan ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

In order for us to help you investigate the issue, we will need a bit more context of the error you are facing and what you are trying to achieve, so I'd like to ask you a few questions :

• Could you share your bitbucket-pipeline.yml file definition here, with the commands you are executing as part of your build? 
  • Can you paste here the logs of your pipeline build containing the error you are receiving? 
  • Have you tried to test it locally in a docker container, and faced the same issue? For instructions on how to test it locally with docker, please refer to the following guide: Debug Pipelines locally with Docker 

Just a heads-up, when sharing logs and your pipeline configuration here, please make sure to sanitize any personal information, such as username, passwords, workspace name, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you, @Artur Chilingaryan .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events