Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Bitbucket pipeline

Cedo Buric September 10, 2020

Hi everyone, 

Last two day I`m trying to upload my project (Angular & Node) I install code deploy on my ec2 also create S3 bucket (iam role and everything I have to ... ) 

So my problem begin when I try to run pipeline 

My bitbuket-pipline and appspace are the same as the link show https://medium.com/technext/bitbucket-to-aws-ec2-continuous-deployment-pipeline-using-aws-code-deploy-for-php-application-e39004243cd9 

I only add on script 

- npm install

- npm run prod

and in console of my bitbucket I see that my application start process of build but on my server I dont get that file...

On my ec2 server I only get file that are on my branch but without files that was BUILD.

I think somehow I shoud add script file after "deployment" part of AWS (Sorry for my bad english)

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 11, 2020

Hi Cedo,

If I understand correctly, the zip file you are deploying includes only the files of the commit, but it is missing the build files?

If this is the case, then it sounds that the build output may be generated somewhere outside $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR, the directory where the repository is cloned into.

First, we need to know where the build output is saved, this is most likely set up in the package.json file.

When you know where the build output is saved, and if it is indeed outside $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR, then you'll need to move it inside the build directory before you zip its contents, with a command like the following:

mv <buildDirPath>/Build $BITBUCKET_CLONE_DIR

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events