Postgres error

João Sousa December 1, 2021

I got this error:

• The database, as currently configured, is not accessible.
    FATAL: password authentication failed for user "bitbucket"

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

Welcome to the Community!

I'm afraid this is exactly what it says it is.  The username and password combination you have configured for connecting to the database are not valid.

You may get this with some databases if the user is not allowed to see the database at all, or can not log into it from the Bitbucket server, but you have to start with checking the username and password.

João Sousa December 1, 2021

Hi.

Thanks for your feed-back.

I have checked the bitbucket.properties a i have confirmed the user and password and it's correct.

I can connect in pgadmin with this user and password.

It's VM's that a have migrate from another network. So i change de IPs acording the actual network.

May be any config in the Postgres DB server?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2021

I would guess that your postgres service is configured to only allow login for that user from the old network.

Have you tried pgadmin from the Bibucket server?  That might give you a more indicative error message.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events