Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipelins for deploy in FTP server in not working

Yerickson Eladio Arias Barreto September 18, 2019

I have a windows server with FileZilla server configured. This is working good

I am trying deploy to a shared folder into this server through a pipepline by FTP.

This is my configuration into bitbucket-pipelines.yml

image: bitbucketpipelines/ftp-deploy:0.2.1
pipelines:

default:

- step:

caches:

- node

- composer

script:

- pipe: atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.2.1

variables:

USER: $PREPRO_FTP_USERNAME

PASSWORD$PREPRO_FTP_PASSWORD

SERVER: $FTP_SERVER

REMOTE_PATH: /Caribbean

The problem is when I run it, start the authentication with the FTP server but never end, so I must cancel it. Bellow part of the message that I get

Digest: sha256:3f5349bfe83861cb274bd0e37c4468257c6b66624b58aa5587ac2fc471b27e6cStatus: Downloaded newer image for bitbucketpipelines/ftp-deploy:0.2.1

INFO: Starting FTP deployment to 34.206.219.252:/Caribbean...

Any idea?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexander Zhukov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2019

Hi @Yerickson Eladio Arias Barreto . I would first check if your FTP server is reachable by the 

34.206.219.252 IP and 21 port is open. Second, I would enable the debug mode when running the pipe by setting the DEBUG pipe variable to "true" to see what's going on.

Yerickson Eladio Arias Barreto September 23, 2019

Hi Alexander, I already solved the communication issue. Now I am facing a problem to sync the content. Now when I run a git-ftp init or catchup the pipeline connect  with my ftp server and create the .git-ftp.log file. Them when I run the push nothing happen, I mean the pipeline run without any problem but when I check my Server I have only .git-ftp.log file. I like I have a git-ignore file, but I don't have it. Do you have any idea what is happening?

Alexander Zhukov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2019

Hard to tell. I'd need pipeline logs and the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file to try to understand what's wrong.

Yerickson Eladio Arias Barreto September 24, 2019

Hi Alexander, I found the problem. Thanks for your interest.

Last question, how can find the docker file for the image bitbucketpipelines/ftp-deploy:0.2.1?

I would like to build this image into my AWS account, to be sure that any change that Atlassian make to this image, affect my pipelines. I could not find it in docker hub

Thanks

Alexander Zhukov
Atlassian Team
September 25, 2019

The Dockerfile can be found in the pipe repository: https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/aws-ecr-push-image/src/master/Dockerfile

Yerickson Eladio Arias Barreto September 25, 2019

Abrar Asim October 2, 2021

@Yerickson Eladio Arias Barreto 

hey there , can you tell us how you solved that problem? i am facing same issue..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events