Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipelines builds failed with a Python package pydoc-markdown

Chen Cheng April 26, 2018

Hi,

I use pipelines to automate documentation for a couple of our projects and I used a Python package called pydoc-markdown as CLI tool to achieve the goal. I have already successfully implemented it for 2 of our projects, however, when I applied the same settings for the third project and I had encountered an error below:

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 11.49.22.png

This is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml file used for testing for all branches with **EB** prefix

Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 11.54.56.png

The same settings worked for 2 other projects.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Cheng

1 answer

0 votes
StannousBaratheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2018

Hi @Chen Cheng

I tested pydocmd in pipelines and it appears to be working as you noted in your other repositories.

Does this error happen on every build or just occasionally?

I noticed you're using the pip cache, have you tried deleting the cache by navigating to the pipelines page in the side bar and clicking the "caches" button in the top right hand corner of the page?

Chen Cheng May 2, 2018

Hi @StannousBaratheon

Thanks for replying.

It happens on every build. When I clicked on "caches" it shows " YOU HAVEN'T ADDED ANY DEPENDENCY CACHES YET "

StannousBaratheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2018

Does the build progress further if you remove the `pip install -r requirements.txt` command? That's the only other thing that's different between my test and your configuration so just trying to rule it out.

Chen Cheng May 2, 2018

Still failed.

Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 13.26.55.png

StannousBaratheon
Atlassian Team
May 3, 2018

Hi @Chen Cheng

It's difficult to diagnose further without being able to reproduce the problem. Are you able to recreate the issue in a public repository so that I can have a look at what's being built?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events