Pipeline started failing with no code change

franco November 4, 2021

Hey everyone,

Wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before. We have a react project that used to build successfully before (we have a schedule daily run), then suddenly it just started failing even though no new code change was introduced.

TypeScript 'declare' fields must first be transformed by @babel/plugin-transform-typescript.
If you have already enabled that plugin (or '@babel/preset-typescript'), make sure that it runs before any plugin related to additional class features:
- @babel/plugin-proposal-class-properties
- @babel/plugin-proposal-private-methods
- @babel/plugin-proposal-decorators
I already tried to Google for a solution but nothing seemed to work. I can't replicate the issue locally because it builds just fine.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 5, 2021

Hi, @franco! Welcome to the community! 

There could be multiple reasons for the failure, so I would like to ask you to check the following points:

1. Are there changes in the build image you are using in the Pipeline? You can verify it by checking the image hash of failed and passed build.

2. Can you check the caches in both pass and failed builds? Could you check if the cache was reused or created in both failed and successful builds?

3. Are there any recent changes in the third-party packages? You can verify it by checking the Pipeline logs and version of different packages being used.

4. Could you share how you have tested it locally?

Please feel free to share any additional information related to this issue.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events