Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline screen doens't load

jurrien_de_klerk April 22, 2020

When I try to load the pipeline build screen, it keeps showing a spinning wheel and doesn't show any information on the build (see screenshot bellow). I tried this with both firefox (version 75.0) and chromium (version 80.0.3987.163 ).

I checked my system time, as they suggested here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Pipelines-section-is-blank/qaq-p/380800, but this shouldn't be the problem, time is correct.

If I look at the console of chromium I see an error:

[Report Only] Refused to connect to '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src bitbucket.org *.bitbucket.org bb-inf.net *.bb-inf.net analytics.atlassian.com as.atlassian.com api-private.stg.atlassian.com api-private.atlassian.com cofs.staging.public.atl-paas.net cofs.prod.public.atl-paas.net intake.opbeat.com api.media.atlassian.com api.segment.io xid.statuspage.io xid.atlassian.com xid.sourcetreeapp.com bam.nr-data.net sentry.io bqlf8qjztdtr.statuspage.io <URL>".

not sure if this is useful information.

Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Screenshot_20200422_111017.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jurrien_de_klerk May 13, 2020

After support from Atlassian, I figured out that Chromium, the browser I was running, is not supported. I installed Chrome, and now it works.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events