Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline keeps loading screen on a first time enable.

sucheep-sri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2021

Hi. I'm building a micro service project and very new to infra job. Then I want to start using a pipeline. Unfortunately, after I clicked on the pipeline button to enable it, 

Snip25640624_9.png

I will get a loading screen every time. I also try to leave it for an hour. It's still loading like below !

Snip25640624_7.png
I've also tried to use other repos but I still got this loading screen. Please help.

I'm using A Goole Chrome Version 91.0.4472.114 (Official Build) (x86_64) on Macbook Pro Mid-2015.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2021

Hi @sucheep-sri and welcome to the community.

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue using the same version of Google Chrome. I would like to ask a few questions, so we can narrow down the scope and possible causes for this issue:

1) Could you please try accessing the Pipelines page from an Incognito window in Chrome with all browser extensions disabled, and let me know if you're still having the same issue? This is to narrow down whether the issue may have to do with a browser extension.

2) For testing purposes, could you please check if the issue occurs with a different supported browser?

3) Are there any other users with access to these repos, and if so, do they face the same issue? This is to understand if the issue may be related to your own local environment or account, or if it's perhaps something specific to the repos of this workspace.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events