Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline issue with wp engine

Deleted user April 19, 2021

Hi

I am trying to setup bitbuket pipeline with wp engine using ssh and following this article https://wpengine.com/support/deploying-code-with-bitbucket-pipelines-wp-engine/

When I trying to push changes and pipeline triggered then it get failed [remote rejected] master -> master (shallow update not allowed)error: failed to push some refs to 'git@git.wpengine.com:production/skinspiritllc.git'

pipeline-error.png

What is causing this error ? Please help me in this.

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Justin Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

@[deleted] By default, Bitbucket Pipelines does a shallow clone and you need a full clone if you want to push to a new remote repository. You can do a full clone by enabling it at a step level

- step:
      name: Full clone
      clone:
        depth: full
Deleted user May 5, 2021

Thanks. It's working now.

Deleted user May 6, 2021

Hi @Justin Thomas 

I hope you are doing well.

I am getting issue in pipeline when I try to setup same into development branch but getting this error. 

pipeline-error.png

Here is my pipeline.yaml file:

yaml-file.png

Master branch is working fine but not development. I have added same ssh keys in devskin environment from production in wpengine.

Please help me where am I wrong?

Thanks

Justin Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2021

@[deleted] I believe wpengine is blocking the `git push`, can you get in touch with their support?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events