Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Pipeline issue with wp engine

Hi

I am trying to setup bitbuket pipeline with wp engine using ssh and following this article https://wpengine.com/support/deploying-code-with-bitbucket-pipelines-wp-engine/

When I trying to push changes and pipeline triggered then it get failed [remote rejected] master -> master (shallow update not allowed)error: failed to push some refs to 'git@git.wpengine.com:production/skinspiritllc.git'

pipeline-error.png

What is causing this error ? Please help me in this.

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@jyoti_modanwal By default, Bitbucket Pipelines does a shallow clone and you need a full clone if you want to push to a new remote repository. You can do a full clone by enabling it at a step level

- step:
      name: Full clone
      clone:
        depth: full

Thanks. It's working now.

Hi @Justin Thomas 

I hope you are doing well.

I am getting issue in pipeline when I try to setup same into development branch but getting this error. 

pipeline-error.png

Here is my pipeline.yaml file:

yaml-file.png

Master branch is working fine but not development. I have added same ssh keys in devskin environment from production in wpengine.

Please help me where am I wrong?

Thanks

@jyoti_modanwal I believe wpengine is blocking the `git push`, can you get in touch with their support?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

📣 Calling Bitbucket Data Center customers to participate in research

Hi everyone, Are you Bitbucket DC customer? If so, we'd love to talk to you! Our team wants to dive deep to understand your long-term plans regarding Bitbucket DC and Atlassian Cloud. Do you plan...

100 views 2 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you