Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline fails with 500 error due to Docker and Auth issue

Ryan Caballero
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2021

failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 500 Internal Server Error

Pipeline is failing and I'm getting this error

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 500 Internal Server Error

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Stefan Iurasog
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 8, 2021

I have a same issue but with 408 Request Timeout

On 07.12.2021, I saw that the pipelines of no repository works.

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 408 Request Timeout

1 vote
samy_ibelaiden
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 7, 2021

Same issue here would love to get an update on the situation

EDIT: had been solved

Stefan Iurasog
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 8, 2021

@samy_ibelaiden How has been solved?

Petroll Gallos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 9, 2021

@Stefan Iurasog I have the same issue, Any updates on this?

0 votes
Dylan Sugimoto
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 16, 2022

I have similar issue.

rpc error: code = Unknown desc = failed to pull and unpack image "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to resolve reference "docker-public.packages.atlassian.com/sox/atlassian/bitbucket-pipelines-auth-proxy:prod-stable": failed to authorize: failed to fetch anonymous token: unexpected status: 503 Service Unavailable

Really looks like that some bitbucket service is down, but I not sure. Can anyone confirm that ? And it is the problem, when it will be up again ?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events