Hi there. I've got an error, but the deploy form local computer works... How can I fix it? I have a PHP version 7.4 on the server. I think, that Bitbucket cannot find it...
Package operations: 115 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals
- Installing ocramius/package-versions (1.9.0): Downloading (connecting...)Downloading (0%) Downloading (5%)Downloading (10%)Downloading (15%)Downloading (75%)Downloading (80%)Downloading (85%)Downloading (90%)Downloading (95%)Downloading (100%)
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'string' (T_STRING), expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST) in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/vendor/ocramius/package-versions/src/PackageVersions/Installer.php on line 34
# This is a sample build configuration for PHP.
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/e8YWN for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
- export COMPOSER_ALLOW_SUPERUSER=1
- curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
- composer install --ignore-platform-reqs --prefer-dist --no-scripts --no-interaction
- ssh-keyscan -p 22 -H xxx >> ~/.ssh/known_hosts
- eval `ssh-agent -s` || true
- stat /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/ssh/id_rsa
- ssh-add /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/ssh/id_rsa
- ./vendor/bin/dep deploy stage
Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events