cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview page is taking around 15 seconds to load

Mike Lewis November 27, 2022

I use the overview page frequently.
https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/overview

During the last couple of months, this page is taking about 15 seconds to load which is very frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2022

Hello @Mike Lewis ,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

I understand you are facing slowness when opening the Bitbucket Dashboard page, and there are multiple variables that might be causing it, so I would like to ask you the following questions :

• Is the slowness happening only for the dashboard page, or other pages are also affected?  
  • Could you try test-loading the page from a different network and compare the performance ? You can try to route your cellular data for example.
  • Are you seeing slowness only on the UI? Are the clone and push faster?
  • Can you try clearing cookies and cache since it impacts formatting and loading issues on sites and observes if there is any improvement? 

Thank you, @Mike Lewis .

Patrik S

Mike Lewis November 29, 2022

Thanks for the reply @Patrik S ,

I cleared the local cache and cookies but it still takes around 15 seconds before it displays the page. It is only happening on https://bitbucket.org/dashboard/overview. The other pages are fine.

Tried another network, same issue.

using latest Chrome on OSX 12.5.

Also tested on Safari. same issue

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 3.12.48 pm.png

jamsjordnclipboard December 1, 2022

I get the same issue. The overview call takes 7 seconds waiting for server response

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 15.31.41.png

Mike Lewis December 7, 2022

The page load speed has improved today to 1.35 seconds 🎉

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events