Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Jenkins is hosted in AWS behind firewall, how shall we connect Bitbucket cloud from jenkins for

Amresh Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Our Jenkins is hosted in AWS behind firewall, how shall we connect Bitbucket cloud from Jenkins for CI ,

2 answers

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2024

Hi Amresh and welcome to the community!

The following page lists IPs used by Bitbucket Cloud that you can allowlist in the firewall so Jenkins can connect to Bitbucket Cloud:

If you don't want to do that, you can then look into Mark's suggestion.

Kind regards,
Theodora

0 votes
Mark Rekveld - Marvelution
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 23, 2024

Hi @Amresh Kumar 

Welcome to the community.

If opening a firewall is not an option, then you could look into using ngrok. Then you can make your Jenkins instance available trough a proxy making it accessible. You can also add security measures to the poxy to secure it.

Cheers,
Mark

Amresh Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2024

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, I have started exploring ngrok.

Meanwhile any documentation I can refer to cloud version of Atlassian tools integration approach with hosted Jenkins.

Thanks

Amresh

Mark Rekveld - Marvelution
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 24, 2024

Meanwhile any documentation I can refer to cloud version of Atlassian tools integration approach with hosted Jenkins.

I can only comment on docs related to Jenkins integration with Jira, I'm the developer of the original Jenkins Integration for Jira app so if you are looking to integrate Jenkins with Jira, than I can point you to that app and its docs. As far as I'm aware its the only app that supports bi-directional integration with Jenkins behind a firewall.

Atlassian also has its Official app.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events