Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On premise deploy of SSRS code using bitbucket cloud

abrarnous
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2020

Hello Team,

We are working on a proof of concept which to assess use of cloud bit bucket pipelines to deploy in our on premise machines.

The high level steps are :

a. Build .net, SSRS , SSIS (SQL Server) code
b. Deploy in onprem servers

While running through the documentations and trying to run some simple pipelines. I stumbled upon the following blockers :

1. Limited SSRS / SSIS build tool support :

I didn't find sufficient examples and documentation for SSRS or SSIS (Microsoft SQL Server) deployments. I also checked on the Atlassian market place to see if we have any supported products which can accomplish the build step of SSRS / SSIS projects but I didnt find any. I really appreciate your help in getting me to to Atlassian support for SSRS / SSIS build tools

2. Deploy / Push the code to on premise servers :
I went through the documentation page related to the ticket BSERV-9245 for using Bit Bucket for on premise but it appears that Snake CI has supported limited to Java, Node.js or Go
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/BitBucket-Pipelines-on-premise/qaq-p/605548

while configuring the pipeline i found the pipe "atlassian/sftp-deploy:0.5.7" I can use this to push the code to my server once I open the SFTP port. Would this plugin help resolve the issue of pushing compiled code into my onprem server ?

1 answer

0 votes
cnichols042
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2021

Did you ever find a solution for this.  In a similar situation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events