Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing Works on Source Tree After Reinstalling Windows.

Nati Barchilon June 20, 2016

Hello, lately i have reinstalled windows after i have erased it from my computer. Now i have reinstalled it.

before i have used sourcetree and bitbuket without problem with windows 10. now i have download sourcetree but when i go to the Bitbucket and im asking to clone with sourcetree nothing happen , not an error ,not a notice , just nothing. 

later if i take the URL and paste it on the source path , it's written not path/url supplied. 

i have installed source tree on a different computer and it works perfectly fine. any ideas?

2 answers

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2016

In the past when this issue has been reported, it has been because, somehow, SourceTree was installed without installing Git. Go to the Git tab in the Options dialog, and try switching to and updating Embedded Git.

0 votes
Nati Barchilon June 20, 2016

Update: i have pasted the url and i have got this massage:

error: RPC failed; curl 56 SSL read: error:00000000:lib(0):func(0):reason(0), errno 10054

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events