Not receiving notifications

Ivan Burch November 1, 2021

Good day! I am not receiving notifications, therefore I cannot access the repository.

Spam folder checked.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

Hi, @Ivan Burch

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to your address. So I removed your email from this suppression list.

Could you please confirm if you receive the notifications now? 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Yes, now everything is working))
Thank you very much!)

Like Caroline R likes this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2021

Awesome, @Ivan Burch! Thanks for the confirmation! :) 

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

Hi @Ivan Burch ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Could you please check this - https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/incidents/r0sbkfb70003 ? There were instances reported but it says it's normal now - https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/.

Please check and let me know in case you are still facing delay in email notifications.

Yes, I checked. The problem is not resolved, notifications are not received.

It's just that at one moment notifications for Bitbucket stopped coming, all other products are working correctly.

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2021

Glad to hear now it's sorted!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events