Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving invitation emails

Kaleb Klepel October 25, 2021

Hi,

I can't receive an invitation email for a repository that I need access to. I also tried getting a reset password email, but didn't receive that as well.

I've checked all folders including my spam folder, but I cannot find any emails from Bitbucket.

My email address is <email_removed_for_privacy>.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

Hi Kaleb,

Can you please confirm if this concerns Bitbucket Cloud (https://bitbucket.org/) instead of Bitbucket Server (self-hosted instance)?

Your email is not in any of our suppression lists, so this shouldn't be an issue. I also checked our email logs and I can see that several emails have been sent from Atlassian to your email address, all of them show to have been delivered to the email server.

1) I attempted to send a password reset email (for the Cloud account) to your email address, have you received this one?

2) I would suggest checking if there are any filters in your email account's settings, that would prevent our emails from reaching your inbox.

3) Please let me know if your question concerns Bitbucket Cloud. If this is the case, we would need to know which workspace/repo you were invited to, to check the invitations sent for this workspace.

You can either leave a reply here with the url of the repo, and then please edit the comment and remove the url, I will still be able to view it in the reply's history.

Alternatively, you can create a ticket with the support team via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, so you can share the repo url there. In "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket cloud as product.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Kaleb Klepel October 27, 2021

Hi Theodora,

I told the owner of the repo to cancel and resend the invitation, and it finally worked! Thank you.

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2021

Hi Kaleb,

That's good to hear, thank you for the update!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Rib0 January 15, 2022

Hi, @Theodora Boudale 

i have the same problem, could you help me please

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
January 17, 2022

Hi @Rib0,

I have replied to the other post you created, if you still have any issues or questions please feel free to let me know over there.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Jake Tawagon January 18, 2022

I'm having the same issue using bitbucket cloud. can you help me please? Thanks

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
January 19, 2022

Hi Jake,

I responded to the new question you created, you can check my reply to that question and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or issues.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events