Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails notifications for pr requests

Madhu sudhan March 24, 2023

Not receiving emails notifications for pr requests and any other commit updates made by our teammates, pls help in resolving this issues

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2023

G'day Madhu! 

We have checked our email logs and have found that we are successfully sending emails to your mail server however the following error was received from your mail server for your email address (and likely others belonging to your domain):

554 5.7.1 [internal] recipient address was suppressed due to customer policy

This error is encountered on your mail server when any of the following conditions are met:

• The address was invalid (address does not exist)
  • The user clicked the list-unsubscribe header
  • The user clicked one of your emails and flagged it as SPAM. This FBL (FeedBack Loop) event should add that email address to your Suppression List.

I would suggest reaching out to your email administrator to whitelist our email accounts as follows, then try to trigger a notification:

noreply@am.atlassian.com
no-reply@atlassian.com
noreply@mailer.atlassian.com
notifications-noreply@bitbucket.org

If this still does not work, please follow this article below that I have recently authored and let me know if you have any further issues:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/email-notifications-not-working-1224343600.html

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events