Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email to complete 2FA for BitBucket

Arpan Mukherjee July 29, 2021

Not receiving email to complete verification process. I have used Twilio Authy for authentication. image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2021

Hi, @Arpan Mukherjee! Welcome to the community! 

I performed an analysis on our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to this address. This can occur when the system tries to send an email and the account does not exist yet, it's not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.

In this case, I have removed the block from your email, could you please try to follow the 2FA process again?  

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional questions regarding this subject.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Arpan Mukherjee August 2, 2021

It worked, thanks !!!

Like Caroline R likes this
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2021

Hi, Arpan!

Thanks for your confirmation! I'm glad to know it worked! :) 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Wojciech Marciniak August 30, 2022

The same happened today to me. @Caroline R could you help?

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
September 6, 2022

Hi @Wojciech Marciniak

Are you still facing this problem? In case you are, I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue.

We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else's question, because 1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case 2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues in it.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events