Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email notifications for commits to the watched repo

nikhil-covacap June 14, 2018

I am using bitbucket (standard plan) where I am the admin owner of the repo as well. I am watching the repo and I have also configured my email for notifications. But still I don't receive any emails for commit, etc. to the repo.

4 answers

13 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2018

Hi @nikhil-covacap@Mark Stickling@loorlab-team ! Turns out this is being caused by a bug related to the new browser experience, until we fix this you can use the following workaround:

1. Navigate to Bitbucket Settings > Labs
  2. Disable the feature 'New Source Browser experience'
  3. Refresh the repository and click "Overview" tab
  4. Click the drop-down arrow next to the "eye" logo on the right-hand side of the page
  5. Select 'Watch This Repository' and check the boxes for the features you would like to receive notifications for.

This has been reported at Issue #16313.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Ana

loorlab-team July 31, 2018

Thanks Ana, It works well.

repo.png

Like Mark Stickling likes this
1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hi Nikhil! Keep in mind that you won't receive notifications of changes made by yourself, you'll need to test it with someone else. Was that your case? Are you still having trouble receiving the notifications?

Kind regards,

Ana 

nikhil-covacap June 26, 2018

Yes, I am not receiving any email notifications for the commits.

loorlab-team July 30, 2018

+1

Mark Stickling July 31, 2018

Yes, I used to get an email for each push from any of my team mates on repositories that I had opted to get commit notifications for. One day they just stopped and I haven't been able to restart them.

loorlab-team July 31, 2018

Please help us @Ana Retamal Thanks !

0 votes
Sebastián Maspoch January 19, 2023

Hi! i have the same problem, not receiving any email notifications for the commits. I already checked the option.

Notifications.png

0 votes

New UI notifications changed :

Screenshot_2018-07-30 loorlab-team notifications — Bitbucket.png

Old options :

large.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events