Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving bitbucket invitation emails

Денис Тихонов May 12, 2022

Hello,

I'm trying to add new member to user group. This member's account has been deleted from repository access for a while via disabling atlassian account at all (it had had jira and confluence access too)

Also we have deleted accesses for this acccout for our organisaton workspace/repositories in Bitbucket.

Things changes and right now we recover email access and enable atlassian account for this member.

But when i'm sending invintation email to repository or invintation to company workspace - emails haven't recieved. Spam folder is clear. I'm have been waiting for a day to receive.

Could it be some enabled restrictions for our member account? Where is looking for them?

If some additional information about member account is needed - you could use my own account as example to this issue.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2022

Hi @Денис Тихонов,

It is possible that this user's email address is in a suppression list. This occurs when we attempt to send an email and we receive a hard bounce response from the recipient's mail server, indicating that the email account doesn't exist or some other permanent failure.

In this case, the email is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

We need to know the user's email address in order to check if that's the case, so I would suggest creating a support ticket (instead of sharing the email here publicly).

You can create a ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Денис Тихонов May 13, 2022

Hello Theodora!

Thank you for navigating me about probable cause of the issue and point of contact with the support!

I hope it's really supression list related problem and support engeneers fix it for me.

Best regards, Denis.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events