Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving bitbucket invitation emails

nghia.phamd February 27, 2022

Hi

I just started working for new employer, but I am not able to access their bitbucket workspaces. I am not receiving any invitation emails that are supposed to have been sent. I don't understand why it doesn't work, I have received "Welcome to Bitbucket" emails and similar from Atlassian.

My email address is <email_removed>

I have checked my spam folder, but it is empty.

regards,

Nghia Pham

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2022

Hi @nghia.phamd,

I checked in our system and your email address was in one of our suppression lists with the message:

550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

It is possible that the invitation was sent before your email account was operational, and we received a hard bounce response from your mail server indicating so. The email address is then placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed your email address from the suppression list, could you please ask one of your admins to resend the invitation now?

A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

We use different email providers, which explains why you have received some emails but not others.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further!

Just a heads up, I removed your email address from your post to protect your privacy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

nghia.phamd March 1, 2022

Now everything works fine for me. 

Many thanks, Theodora

Like Theodora Boudale likes this
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2022

That's good to hear!

You are very welcome and please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events