Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving account recovery link on my email

Wadic Engineer August 4, 2021

I have been trying to reset my account password but somehow i typed some wrong characters in password. Now when I try to recover the account using my email. I am not receiving recovery email.
Initially the gmail account was not active maybe thats why. How it can be fixed?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2021

Hi, @Wadic Engineer! Welcome to the community! 

I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to your address. This can occur when the system tries to send an email and the account does not exist yet, it's not activated, or it rejects the email for some internal reason.

I removed your email from this suppression list, so could you please test it again and confirm if you receive the recovery email now? 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Wadic Engineer August 4, 2021

it worked thanks

Like Caroline R likes this
Brian Bracco October 21, 2021

i have the same problem

Oleksandr Konyk September 28, 2023

Мe too. Could you remove me from that suppression list, please?

Aleksandar Salevski October 10, 2023

HI Caroline, sorry for spamming her, could you check my colleague account she has same problem, htalevska@twicys.com

Deleted user December 11, 2023

Hi there caroline, could you please check if this email is also blocked? jorgen.kalsnes.hagen@egde.no

I've been unable to log in to it for 4 days now, and need in order to do my work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events