Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Accept Repository Transfer Email

vglglobal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2022

I team, when one of my vendor team is trying to transfer the bitbucket repository in our official account, we are not receiving the acceptance email.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 10, 2022

Hi @vglglobal,

Is the Bitbucket Cloud account with the same email as your community account the admin of the workspace where this repo is transferred?

The email of that account was in one of our suppression lists. Atlassian attempted to send an email to that email address a couple of months ago and received a hard bounce response from your mail server (indicating permanent failure), and the email was then placed in a suppression list.

I went ahead and removed your email address from the suppression list.
If this is the email address where you are expecting the transfer request, could you please ask your vendor team to cancel the transfer request and initiate a new one now?

Please feel free to let me know if this concerns an account with a different email.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events