Not received email notification

algoworks-mani June 29, 2021

Hi,

I am adding users to repos, however a particular user is not receiving any email notification.

Please resolve this.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2021

Hello,

In order to be able to help you, we need to know the email of the user so we can check our email logs.

I see that you have opened a support ticket as well for this issue. Since a user's email is private/personal data, I would suggest posting their email in the support ticket (the ticket is visible only to you and Atlassian staff) instead of here, so that the support engineer handling your ticket can help you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Marites Tanilon October 28, 2021

Hello Theodora, I am having the same issue as well. Where should I raise a ticket for this so I can give the email address to look into?

Thanks!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2021

Hi @Marites Tanilon,

A support ticket can be created via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. You will also be asked to enter the URL of the Bitbucket workspace you're having issues with.

If the issue is occurring with a workspace on a free plan, you will be asked if you are having an issue with Bitbucket workspace invitations. Make sure to select 'Yes', so you can proceed with the creation of the support ticket.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events