Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting invitation mail for the repository

Vikas Jethnani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 4, 2020

Hello,

The id is vikas.jethnani@betterplace.co.in

It has been tried multiple times to add me to the project but i'm not getting any invitation mail. Accessing the project directly via link shows an authentication error but the user list has the id (with Resend Invitation option that been tried multiple times already).

Can someone help how to get around this issue?

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2020

Hi @Vikas Jethnani ,

I checked in our system and I saw a hard bounce event for this email, created on 22nd September 2020, informing us that the email does not exist.

There might have been an attempt to send an invitation or another Bitbucket email while the email account was not operational. The hard bounce informs us that the email does not exist and in this case it is placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

I went ahead and removed the email from the suppression list, could you please ask one of the admins to send you a new invitation now?

A new invitation needs to be sent, as the previous ones were dropped.

Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events