Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Not able to connect to Bitbucket from AWS CodePipeline

When trying to initiate a deployment from Bitbucket I am getting an error message as "Action execution failed[Bitbucket] Bitbucket returned an Internal Error exception. Please retry shortly. If the issue continues it may be reported on the Bitbucket status page at https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/" from code pipeline.

I am facing this issue from last few hours only

8 answers

I have caught this issue too recently. 

I'm still have the same problem

Hello, I have the case BBS-178577 with the same problem, it is still under review

hello. I have this issue right now... Did you find how to solve this?? thanks

it is happening to me too. and I have no solution for now.

Like # people like this

It's happening to me as well but with Single repo. Working for other repos on same account with same codestar connection.

Like Smart Dev likes this

Could Atlassian could take a look at it ASAP? it is blocking our pipeline process.

Like # people like this
Like Smart Dev likes this

Finally they updated status page for issue. https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/

0 votes
Smart Dev I'm New Here Jan 17, 2022

I've been having this issue way to much for quite some time now

0 votes

I was able to resolve this by ensuring the code pipeline source stage does a FullClone rather than the default "CodePipeline default"

The issue just occured to me too. 

Did you find out what caused this issue? I have had this for the first time today but only on one repo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Git push size limits are coming to Bitbucket Cloud starting April 4th, 2022

Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...

2,238 views 2 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you