Node Pipeline with Jest test not showing test results

codechimp October 18, 2018

In the following repo I have a pipeline setup to run my jest tests.  The tests are configured to output both HTML and XML reports to ./test-reports folder, but I am not seeing the results at all.  When I look at the Build teardown step it indicates it found the results file:

Searching for test report files in directories named [test-results, failsafe-reports, test-reports, surefire-reports] down to a depth of 4
Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-reports/test-report.xml
Located test suite containing 3 tests, with 0 failures and 0 errors.
Finished scanning for test reports. Found 1 test report files.
Merged test suites, total number tests is 3, with 0 failures and 0 errors.
Uploading test results
Finished uploading test results.

But I never get the tab showing the test results.  I am not sure what's wrong with my setup, but I feel I am not connecting some dot(s).

2 answers

0 votes
Pelle Ullberg March 4, 2021

It's my understanding that bitbucket pipelines only shows the tests tab when there's failing tests? 

0 votes
Adam Woloszyn May 19, 2020

Sad you never got an answer. I'm experiencing the same issue. 

Searching for test report files in directories named [test-results, failsafe-reports, test-reports, surefire-reports] down to a depth of 4Found matching test report file /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/test-reports/jest-junit.xmlLocated test suite containing 1 tests, with 0 failures and 0 errors.Finished scanning for test reports. Found 1 test report files.Merged test suites, total number tests is 1, with 0 failures and 0 errors.Uploading test resultsFinished uploading test results.

But I never see the "Tests" tab. Did you ever figure this out?

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events