Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer email notifications after reenabling my email

Bilel Ghorbel November 8, 2022

Hi,

I used toget email notifications from bitbcuket about watched PRs. After disabling and reenabling my email. I no longer get these emails. I filtered all the emails that are recieved from ''pullrequests-reply@bitbucket.org'' and thery all date from the time I disabled my email. What can be done to get the ontifications again?

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2022

Hi @Bilel Ghorbel and welcome to the community!

I can see that you created a support ticket for this issue. Your email address was placed in a suppression list because we attempted to send you an email while the email address was disabled and we received a hard bounce response from your mail server, indicating permanent failure. The email address then gets placed in a suppression list, as we no longer try to resend to non-existing emails.

We have removed your email address from this list, so you should be able to receive notification emails now. Please feel free to let us know if the issue is resolved and if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events