cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No longer able to access my repos due to email address change

so2d
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2024

Hello. I have an old account using an email address domain I no longer have. I still have the email address I used to login as well as password, but I am no longer able to access the account. Sending a recovery email is no help as I no longer have access to the address domain. Any other way I can get hold of this account please? (Please note it is a different email address and account to the one I'm using to post this question). Thanks. Sola

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2024

Hello @so2d ,

and welcome to the Community!

You mentioned that you still have the email address and password of the old account, but you are no longer able to access it. Could you clarify why you are not able to access it ? If you're receiving any error when trying to log in with those credentials, could you share the error or a screenshot with us? I ask this because if those are valid credentials, you should be able to log in to the account.

Thank you, @so2d !

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events