Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My published blog article has been spammed

gali.niv
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 26, 2019

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2019

Hello,

Your article got a false positive in the spam filter and we have removed the article from the spam list.

You should be all set.

Regards,
Earl

gali.niv
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 28, 2019

Hi Earl,

thanks for the help.

However, my article is still not visible when I search for it via google for example. Can you assist me with this?

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2019

Hi Gali,

It's defiantly getting picked up by the google index, but if you google the direct title its buried several pages down.

Dropping the whole title in quotes or adding the word Bitbucket to the search term  will bum it to the first page, i.e:

"What We Learned When We Researched Open Source Vulnerabilities in 7 Popular Coding Languages"

OR

bitbucket What We Learned When We Researched Open Source Vulnerabilities in 7 Popular Coding Languages

Doing a few more searches I found that the following was a good combo of search terms to locate the article in the first page via the google index:

bitbucket Open Source Vulnerabilities

To help out in getting this bumped up higher in the Index on alternate search terms if you click the 3 dot meatball menu at the bottom of the article and choose Edit:

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 9.45.54 AM.png

You can then enter a SEO title (55 characters) and a SEO Description (160 Characters) to add in a list of terms to the SEO header that get picked up by the google indexing to help the google indexing algorithm find your article:

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 9.44.49 AM.png

Regards,
Earl

gali.niv
Marketplace Partner
September 2, 2019

Much appreciated Earl, thank you!

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events