Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email seems to be blocked. Can anyone help with that?

Tengo Meshveliani July 28, 2019

I don't get emails for my bitbucket account. I don't get invites on my mail and can't respond to one.
Then I have tried to recover password (just to make check if I would receive the mail) and still no mail. 

I have searched and found out that I may have been in the 'blocked list' of mails and any ideas how can unblock myself? 
It's quite urgent for me, thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2019

Hello @Tengo Meshveliani,

I don't see any immediate signs that your email is blacklisted in any way. Please raise a support case here so that we can look into details of your Bitbucket account.

Cheers,
Daniil

Hello @Daniil Penkin , 

I have already tried that. Yesterday I have raised an issue and the id is BBS-112495. But today I can't even find the issue. I think It was deleted and maybe the mail have been sent to me but I don't get mails. 
It's quite strange because I get mails for community and atlassian main platform. I don't get mails regarding bitbucket only

Daniil Penkin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2019

No, nothing gets deleted, your ticket is here. Someone should reach out to you within a day after you opened the case (which seems to be 12h ago).

From the past experience, the problem might be with the mailbox configuration on your side, so that our systems can't reach it at all. So please keep checking that ticket manually just in case.

Cheers,
Daniil

thanks

Brad July 14, 2020

It looks like my domain has been blocked as well and the system is not allowing me to create a ticket... can anyone help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events