Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My email ID or username not listed at all for my team members to add me. How hould I get access to??

Meenupriya Periakaruppan June 17, 2021
  1. My email address (Enterprise ID) or user name is not at all listed in Innersource - BitBucket portal.
  2. Then how will my project members add me in ?
  3. How can I access the repo?
  4. I even don't have privileges to create a new project so that I can atleast add my members.
  5. Can you provide a solution for this so that I can access the repo ??

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

@Meenupriya Periakaruppan - your Bitbucket admin will need to assign you a Bitbucket license. You might need to be part of a group that is allowed access to your Bitbucket app.

Once this is done, you'll be "seen" within Bitbucket and able to be added to Bitbucket projects.

@Dave Liao Thanks for reply. How should I find Bitbucket admin? My organisation redirected me to seek atlassian support. Who is the bitbucket admin at Atlassian Site??

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

@Meenupriya Periakaruppan - I see your reported this issue as a Bitbucket Server issue, so you would have to check with your Innersource Bitbucket contacts. What's the URL of your Bitbucket?

@Dave Liao Who are the Innersource Bitbucket contact? How should I reach out to them?? I have provided the link as well. Please check that too

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 17, 2021

@Meenupriya Periakaruppan - hi Meenupriya! You'll need to contact your Accenture point of contact, as they maintain that stack. Unfortunately I don't know who that is. 😢

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events