Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account just disappeared before my eyes

Steve White August 24, 2022

I've been using your repositories under my account all the way up to an hour ago (git pushes and pulls from my desktop and AWS) and now that I;ve wrapped up a but project I wanted to log on and update some Jira tasks.

The first time I launched the bitbucket web page all the jira links (like create new item and clicking old work items) just flashed (like a web page was launching but then died) and nothing else. 

So then I decided - unwisely, as it turns out, that I should log off and back on. Bam - when I clicked the "login using google email' I now get a page with nothing, No repositories, no Jira, no nothing.

What gives?

Steve White (drstriate@gmail.com)

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2022

@Steve White Welcome to the Atlassian community

You should submit support issue to Atlassian here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ 

If you are on a free plan let me know and I will escalate it for you since there will not be able to submit a support issue.

Steve White August 25, 2022

I am (or was) on the free plan so I'd appreciate that.

One more hint at what may have happened. I suspect that I set the plan up with my google email and an explicit password but accidentally hit the "log in using your google email" lozenge on your site which looks like it created a new account but with the same email id so my old email/password login is now messed up.  

Steve White August 25, 2022

Update: Time to eat some crow: It turns out I was using the wrong one of my email accounts. I just logged into the correct one and all is well. I'll be sure to delete the accidentally created account and promise to get the right email id in the future! 

Thanks for your time and attention. Much appreciated. Peace out.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events