Method/configuration to trigger incremental index scan by activities done on repository

We would like incremental/post-initial-load indexing to be done on a repository as soon as there is any activity (commit) on the SVN repository. How can this be configured?

- Is it already done by default?

- Is there any configuration (apart from tweaking the thread pools) to be done to aid in triggering the index scanning?

- Is there any scripting to be developed on the SVN repository to trigger an incremental scan on that repository by Fisheye in the event of commits?

- Any tuning options recommended for this?

We have already checked the Fisheye-guides (topic - Configuring Indexes) and found no explicit information as to how we can trigger (non-periodically) the incremental scan on SVN repository activities.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Rohan Atlassian Team May 27, 2014

Hello Archanaa Panda,

You can trigger the incremental index on commit to your SCM:

- https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHEYE/Configuring+commit+hooks

Thanks,

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

253 views 3 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you