Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locate the SEN of Bitbucket Cloud

Shawn Danisa April 3, 2020

I'm trying to find the SEN number of my bitbucket cloud instance. I went to settings, price plans and couldn't locate it. 

I also went to my.atlassian.com and no luck.

Please assist

2 answers

0 votes
Sahar Yacout August 24, 2020

@Angélica Luz 

I have a standard plan and I cannot find my SEN under Atlassian for bitbucket cloud, only for my Confluence site. 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2020

Hello @Sahar Yacout,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

[The previous answer is correct, please disregard the below]

What I mentioned in my previous answer is not correct because Bitbucket is billed separately. I already edited it. 

Please, go to Bitbucket, click on your profile picture, and select your workspace. 

After that, click on Settings > Plan details. 

On this page, you will be able to see the usage and also the SEN number.

Regards,
Angélica

Sahar Yacout August 25, 2020

@Angélica Luz  thanks for the correction but there is no SEN on the plan details page. Only the credit card details is there, and that info is needed for opening cases with Atlassian

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2020

I saw that you were able to create a ticket with our support and the issue was resolved.

They mentioned that you couldn't found the SEN because you were not the main billing contact of the workspace.

When creating a ticket with the support, it's necessary to add the workspace URL and not the SEN.

If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Sahar Yacout August 31, 2020

yes they got back to me with this. Thanks

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2020

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Checking your account, I see that your email is associated with a Bitbucket Free subscription only. With that said, the Free Bitbucket plan doesn't have a SEN number.

If you own a Bitbucket Standard or Premium, you can find the SEN number on my.atlassian.com.

Regards,
Angélica

Sahar Yacout August 24, 2020

@Angélica Luz 

I have a standard plan and I cannot find my SEN under Atlassian for bitbucket cloud, only for my Confluence site. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events