I would like my team to see a reference document every time they are reviewing a PR. The file is hosted on Box.com, and I can produce an access link.
Is there any way to have this link show up on the Pull Request UI so that it's available every time? Or maybe is there a way to auto create a task that has this url?
You have a couple of options.
1. Add it to the default pull request descriptions: https://bitbucket.org/blog/save-time-with-default-pull-request-descriptions (although devs will be able to edit it)
2. You can also check out the Pull Request Guildelines app. https://prguidelines.services.atlassian.com/
Thanks - I think the second option would make sense. A few questions:
1. CONTRIBUTING.md needs to be a part of the master branch. So merge that commit and then you should see it. There shouldn't be any permissions needed to see the app but you do need to install it into the appropriate account. (You need to be an admin to install).
2. This should show up for anyone viewing a repository on the account in which it's installed.
3. Unfortunately, yes, you'd need a CONTRIBUTING.md file for each repo.
Hey Community! We’re willing to wager that quite a few of you not only use Bitbucket, but administer it too. Our team is excited to share that we’ll be releasing improvements throughout this month of...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events