Licence Agreement not being accepted due to which Android build is failing on Bitbucket Pipelines

shubham_nigam February 7, 2018
Configuration 'compile' in project ':app' is deprecated. Use 'implementation' instead.
Configuration 'provided' in project ':app' is deprecated. Use 'compileOnly' instead.
Configuration 'testCompile' in project ':app' is deprecated. Use 'testImplementation' instead.
Configuration 'debugCompile' in project ':app' is deprecated. Use 'debugImplementation' instead.
Configuration 'androidTestCompile' in project ':app' is deprecated. Use 'androidTestImplementation' instead.
File /home/mobileci/.android/repositories.cfg could not be loaded.
Checking the license for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 in /usr/local/android-sdk/licensesWarning: License for package Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2 not accepted.
Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 25 in /usr/local/android-sdk/licensesWarning: License for package Android SDK Platform 25 not accepted.
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.*

What went wrong:
A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.> You have not accepted the license agreements of the following SDK components:

[Android SDK Build-Tools 26.0.2, Android SDK Platform 25].

Before building your project, you need to accept the license agreements and complete the
installation of the missing components using the Android Studio SDK Manager.

Alternatively, to learn how to transfer the license agreements from one workstation to another,
go to http://d.android.com/r/studio-ui/export-licenses.html

Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
BUILD FAILED in 31s

1 answer

1 vote
vkj January 21, 2019

I hope  you have been able to sort this out by now but for the knowledge of others I would like to post this update.

Following lines are a part the of my pipelines.yml file

# Download packages.
- yes | sdkmanager "platform-tools"
- yes | sdkmanager "platforms;android-28"
- yes | sdkmanager "build-tools;28.0.3"
- yes | sdkmanager "extras;android;m2repository"
- yes | sdkmanager "extras;google;m2repository"
- yes | sdkmanager "extras;google;instantapps"
- yes | sdkmanager --licenses

We need to download the above packages and accept all licenses to do an automated build on the server.

freedom June 30, 2020

can i see your full pipeline setup to know where to add this?

vkj July 1, 2020

Attached is the image of the pipeline file

Hope this helps.

vkj July 1, 2020

pipeline.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events