Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to prevent Slack notifications from Bitbucket Cloud Apps for specific user comments?

엄성렬SA May 15, 2023

Hello, I have installed Slack Bitbucket Cloud Apps and integrated it with SonarQube to add comments during pull requests. However, SonarQube generates a lot of comments, and I would like to prevent those comments from appearing in Slack. Is there a way to achieve this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2023

Hi @엄성렬SA,

I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment. If you open the repo on Bitbucket Cloud website and go to Repository settings > SLACK Settings, there is a notification pull request commented. If that is enabled, then all PR comments will trigger a Slack notification. You could remove this notification, but you won't receive Slack notifications for any PR comments then. Is there perhaps a way to limit the number of comments that SonarQube generates? Or do you need all of these comments in PRs?

I went ahead and created a feature request for what you asked in our issue tracker:

I would suggest adding your vote to it (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events