Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the user count for Bitbucket premium per repository or across all repositories?

Squidcor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2017

I have a lot of small personal projects where I have collaborated with various people. More than 5 different people total accross various repositories.

If I were to upgrade to a premium plan, would the number of users I need to pay for be determined by the most number of users on a single repository? Or the total number of unique users accross all my repositories?

For example, consider the following hypothetical repositories:

• Repo A - Alice, Bob, Carol, Dave, Edward, Me (6 users)
  • Repo B - Fred, George, Me (3 users)

Would the plan required to host these repositories be considered 6 users, or 8 users?

Aka, $12 or $16?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2017

If a user has access to your reposiotyr (and the repo is not public) they're counted as a member on your team:

https://bitbucket.org/product/pricing?tab=host-in-the-cloud

"Once you give a user access to a private repository they count as a user for your billing plan. A team or account is a group of users with access to shared projects and repositories."

In your example this would mean 8 users.

Squidcor
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 21, 2017

Thanks for the response.

A pity that there is no plan that meets my needs though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events