Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is is possible to deploy all different repositories by single pipeline

M_kulshershtha July 13, 2022

I have 4 different repository in my project and I would like to deploy all of them at once into my salesforce sandbox instance ( even if there is no changes done in those repositories)

Could you please share any sample deployment code to achieve this.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2022

Hello @M_kulshershtha ,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

It's not currently possible to configure only one pipeline that applies to multiple repositories, as each repository has its own bitbucket-pipelines.yml file.

One alternative I can think of to achieve the deployment of multiple repositories is that you could set up a pipeline in one of those repositories, and as part of this pipeline's script you could clone the other repositories, so you can deploy all of them is just one pipeline :

Let's say we configure the pipeline in repo_a , and want to clone repo_b and repo_c , the bitbucket-pipelines.yml file would look like the following: 

pipelines:
  default:
    - step:
        script:
          - git clone git@bitbucket.org:my_workspace/repo_b.git
- git clone git@bitbucket.org:my_workspace/repo_c.git
- #command to deploy folder repo_a, repo_b and repo_c

In order to clone different repositories in your pipeline as the example above, which uses SSH, you will have to configure the authentication, generating a pipeline SSH key in the repo where you configured the pipeline and adding this key as an access key in the other repositories being cloned. Detailed steps on how to configure it are outlined in the following blogpost :

Hope that helps! Let me know in case you have any questions.

Thank you, @M_kulshershtha .

Kind regards,

Patrik S

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events